Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving thoughts

I am feeling very sentimental right now and very thankful for all of my many blessings. I have way too many blessings to be able to name them all, but I will put down a few.



I am so very thankful for a wonderful loving husband who supports our family and is the amazing patriarch of our home. I am thankful for my three beautiful children who have so many talents and wonderful things that they bring to our home. I am thankful for the joy that they all bring to my life. I am thankful that we are all strong and healthy.



I am thankful for my sisters and my parents. I am thankful for the love and support that they give to me. I am thankful that my sisters are truely my best friends and that they are always there when I need them. I am thankful that my parents raised me to know right from wrong and to stand up for my beliefs. I think they did a wonderful job at raising us.



I am thankful for wonderful in-laws who are truely my family. I love them all and am grateful for their love and support.



I am thankful for all of my extended family who I am so close to. I feel sorry for people who do not get to know their grandparents, Aunts/Uncles, and cousins as well as I do. I love you all and am thankful for your love and support.



I am thankful for amazing friends who also love and support me. I love you all dearly. Although I don't get to see all of them as much as I'd like to, I want you all to know how much you mean to me.



Heavenly Father has blessed me in so many ways. I will never be able to express my immense grattitude toward him. I know that he loves me and will continue to bless me and my family. I love the gospel so much and am so thankful that he sent his son to die for me and each of us.



Sorry for the sappy post, but I felt that during this season of Thanksgiving that it was important to share my gratefulness. I love you all and hope that you have a fabulous holiday!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Blogs are supposed to be journals- be as sappy as you want! : )