Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

So I realize that I am behind, but I wanted to post some pictures from Halloween. We had a wonderful day and the kids were adorable.
This is Malea as a ballerina, doing her favorite "trick!"

Alex was a cute little penguin, however, he only wore the costume for a couple of pictures, and then had had enough! It was also too warm for him.

Andrew was Spiderman for the second year in a row. I tried to convince him to be something else, but he would not hear of it. Luckily the costume from last year still fit him and I got to save money.
Here are my silly little trick-or-treaters together.


This is Malea's pumpkin that she picked. My friend Rebecca grows pumpkins every year, and she let Malea and her school friends pick out a pumpkin. Thank you Rebecca!


Here are all of the pre-school friends together with their pumpkins. They are all such sweet kids, and I am glad that Malea can have great friends.

Overall, we had a great week filled with fun parties and family. Malea and Andrew both had parties at school and Andrew had a costume parade. We went to lots of family members homes to show of their costumes, and we attended the Trunk-or-Treat at the Blaine St. Church. It was a wonderful and fun holiday!

1 comment:

mary lynne said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of Halloween. It's such a fun kid's day! The children look darling!