Saturday, November 22, 2008

Photo tag

My friend Karyn tagged me in this game of photo tag. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your pictures file.

2. Go to the 4th file.

3. Go to the 4th picture.

4. Post it and tell the story.

5. Tag 4 more people.

This is Malea still in her pajamas one morning. Steve wanted more recent pictures of Andrew and Malea to put on his myspace, so he grabbed the camera. There is no fun or exciting story, but I like this picture. It captures the silly side of Malea. These are also her favorite pajamas with Ariel on them. Sorry it wasn't more exciting.


I will tag:


Amy - All about the Caldwell's

Adrienne - Ballantyne Bunch

Jalaine - The Gibson's Ark
Denise Wilkes - Wilkes Family
I hope you have fun with this and I can't wait to see what you post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course the picture is exciting. It is your beautiful little girl... I mean big girl. When did she grow up?