Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Daniels' Dictionary

So I am totally stealing this idea from my friend Adrienne Ballantyne, but I thought that it was cute and a great idea. These are some of the silly words that my kids use and their definitions. Kids always come up with some of the funniest words and I wanted to be able to remember them.



Bumper Beds= Bunk Beds

Puter= Computer

my= I

noodles with orange sauce= Macaroni and cheese



Malea always ads an "ed" to the ends of her words. For example, insted of saying "I cried," she says "I cry-ed." Actually it would be "my cry-ed" because for some reason she says "my" instead of "I."

I just love kids language. These are just a few that I could think of off the top of my head, but I will try to update the list as I remember or hear more.

3 comments:

Ryder Royalty said...

SOOOO cute Andrea! I love this idea...I may have to steal it too!!! Did you ever get the link to my blog??? Let me know! We miss you guys!

andidaniels said...

I did get your link and I love your blog. Definitely feel free to steal this idea, since it wasn't mine to begin with. We miss you too!

Adrienne said...

I think everyone should steal this idea, I love seeing what other kids say that only their parents can decipher.