Monday, April 13, 2009

Alex's fun at Sea World

Last Monday we went to Sea World because it was Spring Break and because we have season passes. I love Sea World and I love that the kids are entertained all day without having to wait in huge lines to do everything. There is a very cute play area for the kids, along with a play area with water fountains that you can get wet in. I did not want the kids to get wet, and Andrew and Malea were fine with that. Alex on the other hand, was determined to get soaked. I finally gave up and took off his overalls so that he could play in the water.

Here is Alex before he got to the water.
Here he is on a mission to get into the water.

Here he is all wet and not willing to hold still for a picture. He was much too busy and having way too much fun.

Here he is drenched from head to toe and happy as could be. I finally decided he needed to dry off. Good thing I brought extra clothes.






No comments: