Saturday, February 21, 2009

Amy's Farm

So I know that I am way behind on my posts and that I have not updated my blog in forever, but I am starting with this post.
About a month ago I took Malea, Elyse and Alex to a place called Amy's farm. It is in Ontario and they are a farm that takes the baby cows from nearby dairy farms and care for them until they can go back to their original farms. They do a lot of school and group tours. They have a lot of great things to see and do. The kids got to feed baby cows, pet goats and pigs, hold baby chicks and learn about the farm. We all had a great time. If you ever get the chance to go, I definitely reccomend it. Just remember that it is a farm, which means it is dirty and smelly.

























1 comment:

PerryRocks said...

Alex looks just like you!